One of the many benefits of CBD is its ability to help support brain functionality and cognitive health. And that’s the reason several people use CBD or CBD related products for getting the very best health benefits. With so many new products available in today’s rapidly-growing CBD and hemp market, many consumers are finding product labels confusing especially when it comes to buying CBD oil in the UK.
Statically speaking, one of the greatest sources of confusion is the simple word “organic,” especially as it relates to CBD oil.
And related to this, most people have multiple questions such as:
- What exactly does “organic” mean?
- Are organic products better than other non-organic products?
- Organic is just a buzzword or it represents benefit to CBD oil?
- How is it processed?
No worry, here you will get all the answers!!
Let’s considered an overview of organic CBD to understand in brief:
What is organic CBD?
Like “organic” fruits and vegetables, you would purchase at your local grocery store, CBD oils that are certified organic are held to a much higher standard than non-organic products. Buying organic CBD can mean many different things, both for your family and for the environment. Organic CBD is free from synthetic-chemical pesticides and fertilizers, hasn’t been genetically modified or exposed to chemical toxins.
As a result, organic CBD oil is a more natural product. It is because there are no synthetic additives that can be added to the soil to boost growth. Moreover, the soil must be maintained through crop rotations, natural ground tilling, and naturally-sourced fertilizers.
To begin, let us take a look at why organic CBD oil is good for use:
- Pure soil and seeds: The first benefit of organic CBD oil is that the soil used for growing hemp is pure. It means there is no addition of toxins, chemical pesticides, and fertilizers. Also, the hemp seeds used to grow the organic hemp plants are 100% pure and untreated.
- No Harmful chemicals: While growing hemp plants there are no harmful chemicals such as growth enhancers, stimulators, or hormones are used. The whole growing process is prohibited by crop rotations, natural ground tilling, and naturally-sourced fertilizers. However, there is no medication such as herbicides and pesticides are used during the growing process.
- Truly natural conditions: The hemp grows under natural conditions, i.e. water and sunlight, without any form of artificial light or radiation.
- Official organic certification: After all the complete process from growing to complete the product being bottled, the product is analysed by the third party. During the lab test professionals confirm that the products are organically harvested or not.
Benefits of organic CBD oil:
- Reduce stress and depression:
Organic CBD grows with natural fertilizers and contains no THC which means it manages body chemicals serotonin and anandamide and reduces stress and depression.
- Promoting Sleep:
If you’re suffering from insomnia and unable to sleep then organic CBD is perfect. It promotes sleep by reducing REM disorders.
- Reducing Pain Management:
CBD helps in managing the endocannabinoid system and stops the absorption of anandamide (A compound with regulating pain). This will reduce the pain in the bloodstream as well its anti-inflammatory effects also help to alleviate a wide range of physical discomforts and treat seizures.
Popular organic CBD products available in the market:
- CBD Isolate: Organic CBD isolate is typically 100% pure. It is used as added to liquids or fatty products like butter.
- Organic CBD Wax: It is a kind of thick balm made of CBD full spectrum or isolates. It is used to address anxiety, and for patients who suffer through the misery of insomnia.
- CBD Topicals: Organic CBD topicals including cream, lotion, or salve skin products infused with CBD. It is commonly used to address several problems like soreness, inflammation, and irritated skin.
- CBD Edibles: The organic CBD edibles are typically marked as baked goods or candies.