Read carefully in order to make sure your blog post gets published:
- Must be original content that you have permission to distribute (meaning you wrote it) and that it hasn’t appeared somewhere else online (don’t copy and paste a blog post that has been published elsewhere.)
- Can’t be a purely promotional post. Tell a story, share some new information, educate readers, but don’t just pitch your product or I will ask you to re-write it.
- Should be around 500 words or more.
- You can use up to 1 link per 500 words to a highly relevant source if it makes sense in context.
- You can have 1 link to your website at the end of your post.
- You agree that I can make changes to your post if I deem necessary.