OST (Offline Storage Table) is the offline files of Microsoft Outlook that includes Outlook emails, notes, attachments, archives, journals, meetings, etc. allowing you to work even without an Internet connection and gets syncs to Exchange Server wherever it is connected. Here, I am going to tell you about the OST to Office 365 Converter or the third-party software that help you to convert OST to Office 365 account.
Features of OST file to Office 365 Tool
- Quick Batch migration with or without Impersonation Rights
- Separate window for OST email filer
- Date Range filer option to upload OST to O365.
- Exchange Online mailbox selection feature.
- Allows creating the log file to check the migration details.
- Move OST with attachments only wherever required.
- Instant and secure login to Office 365 Cloud accounts.
- Unlimited OST files migration to Exchange Online environment.
- Supports offline, damaged, inaccessible, Hotmail, Exchange Server, and IMAP OST files.
Working of MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool
- Download, Install and Run the application.
- Open the tool and click on the Add file A small pop-up window will open that allows you to add the OST file.
- From the plus or the search sign, browse and insert the OST file. Then, hit on the Scan buttonà OK.
- A preview will generate then go to the Export Again, a new window display to choose several export options.
- Choose Office 365 and its mailbox where you want to move the Outlook OST data fileà next.
- Type the Exchange Online ID and Password and hit the Sign-In button. This will let OST migrate to Office 365 Cloud platform.
System Requirement of the OST to Exchange Online Tool
- Processor: 2.4GHz (minimum)
- RAM: 1GB (minimum)
- Operating System: All Windows Editions (32 or 64-bit)
- Supported Outlook: Compatible with MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and all earlier versions (32 or 64 -bit)
Conclusion: Here, I have explained a bit about the features and working of OST to Office 365 Converter to convert OST file to Office 365 mailbox.