Here, I will discuss how to migrate or upload PST to Office 365 accounts. Before that let me tell a few lines about Office 365 and the Outlook.
What is Office 365: A Platform allows users to work on Cloud Platform providing various applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, etc.
What is Outlook: Outlook is an email client that provides several but on the Desktop platform.
Both the MS Office 365 and Outlook developed by Microsoft but due to the presence of more relevant and useful features, people are choosing Office 365 over the Desktop-Based Outlook. They are moving their PST data to Exchange Online Cloud environment to make their work more productive.
There are two ways to migrate PST to Office 365 Exchange Online. The two techniques are:
- Manual Process
The method implemented manually and that provided by Microsoft. The process called Network Upload Method to migrate PST files to Exchange Online mailboxes. It is a process where you need to take the help of the Azure Tool to transfer the PST data file to the storage location of MS Azure. It is a lengthy process and it takes a lot of time to complete the entire process of uploading PST file to Exchange Online.
- Professional Solution
The technique executed with the help of third-party applications. There is a lot of software present in the market to import PST to Office 365. One such amazing application is MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. Below are the few points that make you clearer about the importance of the software.
Importance of PST to Office 365 Tool to upload PST to Office 365
- Few minutes’ solutions to import PST file to Exchange Online accounts.
- Allows selection of Office 365 mailboxes migrating Outlook PST to a selected mailbox.
- A worry-free solution where there is no fear of data loss or damage.
- There is no requirement of the presence of MS Outlook to implement PST migration to Office 365 Cloud.
- Deduplication is the key feature of the tool as it does not allows forming duplicate data while PST to Exchange Online data conversion.
- Keep content, email properties, and the HTML formats undisturbed along with its attachments.
- Perform its operation is Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc. operating system.
- Offers moving PST files of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
These just a few significant characteristics of using the software. If you use an application then you find more features such as Bulk and Impersonate export, email search option, etc.
Conclusion: Through this blog, I tried to explain how to migrate or upload PST file to Office 365 accounts manually or with the help of third-party software. I also discussed the significant key elements of using migration tools.