Steps to export your following list through the Twitter desktop website.
- Go to www.Twitter.com and Log in.
- On the left pane of the landing page, click ‘More’.
- After that, click on ‘Settings and privacy’.
- On the right pane of the landing page, there is an option named as ‘Data and permissions’.
- Under ‘Data and permissions’, click on ‘Your Twitter data’.
- Below ‘Your Twitter data’ tab, click on ‘Download your data’.
Now let’s move on to the steps for exporting data from the android app.
- Open the Twitter app and after logging in, click on the profile picture situated on the upper left corner.
- On the hamburger menu, click on ‘Settings and privacy’, and after that, click on ‘Account’.
- In the ‘Account’ menu, click on ‘Your Twitter data’.
- The final step is to click on ‘Your Twitter data’ and you will be provided with a link which will allow you to download all your Twitter data.
These steps allow you to easily download your own Twitter data from your account.
Steps for exporting the following list for a public account using FollowersAnalysis
FollowersAnalysis is a paid platform and below are the steps which can be followed in order to export Twitter following a list of any public Twitter account.
- Go to www.Followersanalysis.com.
- Type in the Twitter handle of the profile for which you wish to download the data and click on submit.
- Login to your own Twitter account if prompted.
- The next page will immediately give the required account details and provide us with a cost estimate.
- Kindly remember that the cost varies as per the account information.
- Click on “Add to cart” and after that, click on “View cart”.
- In Cart, you can click on pay button to make the payment and the report will be ready to download within seconds.