What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when a man has chronic trouble attaining an erection and/or maintaining it. Erectile dysfunction without medication can make sexual intercourse impossible. According to the Massachusetts Male Aging Report on Sexual Dysfunction, erectile dysfunction can first occur in a man as early as 40. They have also found that erectile dysfunction affects an estimated 18 to 30 million people.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction include erections that are too soft for sexual intercourse, short-lived erections and a failure to maintain erections. Men who can not get or sustain an erection, are known to have erectile dysfunction at least 75 percent of the time they attempt sex.
How a man can improve their sexual performance?
- Lifestyle changes: Many men with erectile dysfunction can improve their sexual function by making a couple of lifestyle changes. Stopping smoking, weight loss and daily exercise can benefit by improving blood flow. If you think a drug might lead to erectile dysfunction, talk about it with your doctor.
- Oral Drugs: There are various types of Medicines available In the market. erectile dysfunction drugs include:
- Sildenafil: Sildenafil Fildena 100 is a prescription drug used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED). Sildenafil Suhagra 100 is also used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) in adults. Sildenafil Cenforce 100 is part of a group of drugs called PDE inhibitors. Sildenafil treats ED during sexual stimulation by increasing blood flow to the penis which leads to an erection. Sildenafil treats PAH by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow the free flow of blood.
- Tadalafil: Tadalafil Tadacip 20 is a prescription medicine used to treat impotence, commonly referred to as erectile dysfunction (ED), and swollen prostate symptoms. This is also used to improve exercise capacity in individuals with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Tadalafil Vidalista 20 is in a group of medicines called inhibitors of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5). During sexual stimulation, it functions by increasing blood flow to the penis. Prostate and bladder can both relax.
3. Vacuum pumps: A penis pump for sex (erectile dysfunction) is one of a few treatment choices for the inability to get or sustain an erection appropriate. A penis pump consists of a plastic tube fitted over the penis, a hand or battery-powered pump attached to the tube, and a band fitting around the penis base once it’s erect (constriction ring).
4. Penile Implants: Penile implant surgery is a procedure that helps people with erectile dysfunction who have failed to respond to other treatment forms. Penile implant surgery requires inserting the penis and scrotum within a prosthetic body. This system helps the man get an erection and recover sexual control again. They discuss the types of penile implants available in this article, and how they function. We’re also looking at what a man can expect from having surgery with penile implants.
Contact your doctor before choosing any treatment for erectile dysfunction.