Activity Streams Forums Blogging What’s "ADS.TXT"? How To Add Ads.txt To Blogger/WordPress In 2 Min?

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Vinayak SP 1 week, 3 days ago
  • Author

Vinayak SP

What is the ads.txt & all about? — How to add the ads.txt file to blogger? what is ads.txt? How does it work? How to add Ads.txt file into Blogger? Ads.txt on blogger root directory? How can I implement ads.txt functionality into our Blogger? What kind of problems does Ads.txt solve? How publishers & advertisers can get more advantages with Ads.txt to ad revenue? Do I need to setup ads.txt on my site? How do I implement Ads.txt on the WordPress/Blogger website?

What is the ads.txt format? What could be the effect of Ads.txt on Google? The main purpose of ads.txt is to protect the programmatic system for both advertisers, publishers to avoid fraud activities that usually occurs in buying & selling ad slots (i.e. ad inventory). It will avoid false ad placements from unknown accounts and significantly help to improve your security in monetizing your content. The attempt is taken by IAB, and well-known as “Ads.txt” — and I suggest you implement it now.

The use of ads.txt is not compulsory but is highly recommended to improve the security of your website. Let’s check out all about ADS.TXT and how you implement it on your website quickly?

What’s “ADS.TXT”? How To Add Ads.txt To Blogger/WordPress In 2 Min? | Ezoic Ad Optimization 2018

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.