Activity Streams Forums skincare and beauty What Are the Best Natural Beauty Tips?

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  zainab 6 months ago
  • Author

samiaaltaf
    Participant
    @samiaaltaf

What Are the Best Natural Beauty Tips?

Fatima Imtiaz
    Participant
    @Fatimaimtiaz

Raw honey is naturally anti-bacterial and a super quick way to get soft, beautiful skin. Once a week use a tablespoon or so of raw honey (not the processed stuff parading as honey) and gently warm it by rubbing your fingertips together. Spread on your face. Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes and then use warm water to gently rinse it off and pat dry. Then bask in the glow of your honey-awesomeness. This raw honey is awesome, by the way.

samiaaltaf
      Participant
      @samiaaltaf

Thanks for your beauty tip. This is really awesome. For healthy and glowing skin i usually go with honey products. I consider it as my skin food which i cant neglect. Honey Girl Organics really works good

Amelia
    Participant
    @Amelia

Many exfoliants contain abrasive ingredients that scratch your skin which can damage your skin and speed aging. Instead, it’s better to use an enzymatic exfoliant. Papaya contains the natural enzyme papain and pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, which helps naturally exfoliate the skin, leaving it smooth and soft. Greener (unripe) papayas have higher amounts of papain, so opt for these to get the best exfoliation. If you have sensitive skin, use ripe papayas because they’re less likely to trigger an inflammatory reaction.

Scoop out a ¼ cup raw papaya flesh, mash or blend with 1 Tablespoon fresh pineapple until smooth. Apply to your dry face and leave on for 5 to 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on your arm before applying to face.

The alpha hydroxy acids and the enzymes in this recipe dissolve dry, dead skin. You only need to do this once or twice per week.

samiaaltaf
      Participant
      @samiaaltaf

Excellent beauty tip. I will follow this tips. Thanks.

zainab
    Participant
    @zainab

I’ve often used water from washing rice to wash my face or take a bath. Wash the rice until the water turns milky and then drain it out. Wash again, and use the second water [to wash your face or bathe]. It makes skin smoother, and rice is a daily food in Pakistan so its easy to get and good for the environment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.