- January 31, 2019 at 7:45 am #11125
Every day thousands of new apps for Android are being developed and published. But only a few among them win the race. Marketing strategy is the secret behind every successful mobile application. Many people think that successful apps are downloaded millions of times just after launching without any effort by the developer. That’s not true. Every app should be promoted thousands of times in order to be a successful app. Best idea to promote an Android app is to submit it on various app promoting websites. It is also advisable to have some paid review of the app to maximize the visibility. There are thousands of app review and app promoting websites. In this article, I am going to list down top 10+ Android app promotion and review sites for developers,
- Reviewlancer : This is the largest marketplace for Android and iOS apps and Game Reviews and Rating Platform. offers reviews and ratings for both Android and iOS apps and Games. Reviewlancer has a community of genuine reviewers from all over the world that is ought to write genuine App reviews. Whether you own an app, and you need better ranking. In such a short span of time, Reviewlancer offer you desired results at a minimum cost. On contrary, you can use exchange review services as well.contrary, you can use exchange review services as well.
- AppBrain : It is the second largest marketplace for Android apps. The only requirement for publishing an app is that, it should be added to Google Play Store first. With easy setup process, powerful tracking engine, and real time tracking dashboard, AppBrain is a perfect place to promote an Android App.
- AppoliciousAndroidApps : It is known as Appolicious App Market and is powered by Yahoo. With a simple layout, it provides information regarding top and popular apps in real time. This site lets users browse and search apps by category, also gives detailed descriptions and app recommendations.
- 1Mobile1Mobile : 1Mobile market is another great option for promoting Android apps. This site lets users browse and search apps by category and download the .apk file directly to the computer. Users who don’t have access to Google Play store prefer this website for downloading their required apps. Sign-up for a developer account and start publishing your android app.
- appszoomAppsZoom : AppsZoom is another good place to promote your Android apps. You can maximize visibility and credibility of your app by utilizing their paid review option. Also, this website provides expert analysis to improve your app. This site also lets users browse and search apps by category and download the .apk file directly to the computer.
- mobile9Mobile9 : Mobile9 is another popular site for downloading Android apps. This website provides app recommendations for almost all Android devices. There are two options for publishing your app in this website. You can publish your app without investing anything as a Basic or Free publisher. But, to get maximum exposure as well as some premium features, it is recommended to be a premium publisher with a budget-friendly price.
- AppsApkAppsApk : AppsApk provides a huge collection of free apps. Submit your free app for free listing on their site. Due to the option for downloading the app directly to the PC as a .apk file, this website is popular among the users who do not have access to Google’s official Android market.
- AndroidTappAndroidTapp : This is another place to submit your app to increase visibility. You can submit your app for a free review. But, since they receive a large volume of daily submissions they are unable to guarantee your app will be reviewed. Therefore, they have a Quick Track Review option for which you have to spend a little.
- GetJarGetJar : GetJar helps mobile developers around the world maximize monetization and distribution of their Android apps. You can publish your apps on Download Free Apps, Games and Themes APK for free. The sign-up process consumes less than a minute.
- Amazon App StoreAmazon App Store: Amazon App Store is another well-known market place for Android apps. You can register for a developer account for free of cost and submit your app to maximize visibility. This site lets users browse and search apps by category. The ‘Free app of the day’ offer has made it popular among Android users who love to get paid apps for free.
- October 8, 2019 at 2:25 pm #24664
AppBrain is the second largest marketplace for Android apps. The only requirement for publishing an app is that it should be added to the Google Play Store first. With an easy setup process, powerful tracking engine, and real-time tracking dashboard, AppBrain is a perfect place to promote an Android App.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.