• Author

richard jerez
      Participant
      @richardrjerez

running air conditioning expensive…

martin hayes
      Participant
      @martinkhayes

It can be if you use it too often or don’t keep your ac machine in good condition. Some things you can do to reduce the cost of air conditioning include:

Running the machine economically

Using your aircon to blast the room with cold air consistently can cause your electricity bill to be very high. Choosing a higher temperature that is still comfortable, and using the air conditioner consistently to keep the room that temperature is a cheaper way of achieving comfort in your home.

Maintaining the air conditioner regularly

If your machine needs servicing or you need a new air filter [ https://filterbuy.com/one-inch-air-filters/ ] then your air conditioner is likely to use more energy, thus costing you more. Replacing the ac filter and having the machine serviced regularly will help you to keep the machine running optimally throughout the year, which will, in turn, reduce the amount of money you spend on running the ac.

Amelia
      Participant
      @Amelia

The average reverse cycle air conditioner costs around $0.25 – $0.35 every hour to keep running for cooling purposes, contingent upon the extent of the room. A medium estimated room of 36sqm would cost $0.36 – $0.70 every hour to run.

Leon
      Participant
      @TacticalKarma

My dear friend, this is not a drama, let me tell you what a drama means. because of a big temperature’s at the same time with a difference of 2 hour’s my A/C from my subaru got down, after that my home A/C system got down. My home system was repaired in the next couple of hours by the guys from https://www.socool.sg/ and I had no trouble any more. My Subaru system was too hard to repair, it was an issue from the central system and some scheme burned so I needed to command fully new A/C system for my car. One day, two problem’s and very many degrees ))

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.