October 17, 2017 at 7:10 pm #2298
my topic is about iphone carrer unlock let discuss…
October 17, 2017 at 7:18 pm #2301
Unlocking your iPhone means that you can use it with different carriers.
Your iPhone might be locked to your carrier. Unlocking your iPhone means that you can use it with different carriers. To contact your carrier and unlock your iPhone, use these steps.
If you don’t want to switch carriers and your device is locked because you forgot the passcode, then you don’t need to use the steps in this article. Learn how to reset your passcode.
Apple can’t unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.
Contact your carrier
1. See if your carrier offers unlocking. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.
2. Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete. To get your request’s status, contact your carrier.
3. After your carrier confirms that they unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below.
If you have a SIM card from a carrier other than your current carrier
Use these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone:
1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new one.
2. Set up your iPhone again.
If you don’t have another SIM card to use
Use these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone:
1. Back up your iPhone.
2. After you make a backup, erase your iPhone.
3. Restore your iPhone from the backup you just made.
You might see this message in iTunes or on your device: “The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported. Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iPhone or visit a supported carrier store.”
If you see this message, use these steps:
1. Restore your iPhone to factory settings.
2. Contact your carrier to make sure that they applied the unlock in their system.
3. your iPhone from a backup.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Alyce.
October 17, 2017 at 7:39 pm #2303
It depends on what carrier you have, and what the status of your device is. I am going to assume you are in the United States. Here’s what each major carrier does in terms of unlocking (in general, these policies are not just for iPhones, but all smartphones):
1. Verizon Wireless: If your iPhone is an LTE iPhone (iPhone 5 and later), it is already automatically unlocked by Verizon. You don’t have to do anything else to use your iPhone on another carrier, domestic or international. If it is not an LTE iPhone from Verizon, you would have to contact them to request an unlock. If your iPhone has a bad ESN, lost/stolen, or is under bad status, you may not be able to use it on another carrier.
2. AT&T: You can unlock your iPhone from AT&T by contacting them or using this website: AT&T Wireless Consumer Device Unlock Request, and you will get an email from them once your iPhone has been unlocked (in a few days). Your device must be out of contract and in good status (no bad IMEI, lost/stolen, etc).
3. T-Mobile: You will need to call T-Mobile to unlock your iPhone. They will unlock it given it is not under contract, financing, and does not have a bad IMEI/lost/stolen.
4. Sprint: You will also need to call Sprint to unlock your iPhone. You can also do it, on their website, through Live Chat. Again, your device must not have a bad IMEI/be lost or stolen, financed, under contract, etc.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Superb Answer.
October 18, 2017 at 12:21 pm #2318
If you are still with carrier A, you have them give you the unlock code, after you have fulfilled your contract to pay for the phone and your plan in full.
Or you pay a cell phone unlocked service, to unlock the phone. Best to ALWAYS do this local to where you live and in person.
October 18, 2017 at 2:55 pm #2319
Complete details about any iPhone on the market including iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 3G, iPad 4G, iPad Mini 4G by just using the IMEI number for FREE.
As you might know to unlock an iPhone you will need to know the carrier name of the phone.
We will give you the following details:
Part Description: IPHONE 4 32GB BLACK
Product Version: 4.3.X
Coverage Status: Out of Warranty
Coverage End Date:
First Unbrick Date: 04/08/11
Last Unbrick Date: 04/08/11
Next Tether Activation Policy Description: Canada Fido
Lock Status: Locked
If your iPhone/iPad is locked you will need to check for Next Tether Activation Policy Description this will tells you the curent carrier/network where your iPhone or iPad is locked to.
You will also receive a quote for unlocking your iphone on our server.
Just post your IMEI and we will reply ASAP.
FRANCE BOUYGUES IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
EMEA SERVICE IPHONE UNLOCK (ONLY IMEI’S OUT OF CONTRACT) 3USD
EMEA SERVICE IPHONE UNLOCK (ALL IMEI) 14USD
BELGIUM ORANGE IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
SLOVAKIA ORANGE IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
AUSTRALIA OPTUS IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
AUSTRALIA VODAFONE IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
DENMARK HUTCHINSON IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
DENMARK TELENOR / TDC IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
BRAZIL CLARO/VIVO/TIM/OI IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
SWITZERLAND ORANGE IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
SWITZERLAND SUNRISE IPHONE UNLOCK 12USD
SWITZERLAND SWISSCOM IPHONE UNLOCK 3USD
SPAIN VODAFONE IPHONE UNLOCK(ALL IMEI) 13USD
SPAIN MOVISTAR IPHONE UNLOCK CLEAN 4USD
SPAIN MOVISTAR IPHONE UNLOCK(ALL IMEI) 19USD
SFR FRANCE IPHONE UNLOCK CLEAN 9USD
MOVISTAR CHILE IPHONE UNLOCK 19USD
CLARO CHILE IPHONE UNLOCK 19USD
ENTEL CHILE IPHONE UNLOCK 19USD
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Alex Jones.
October 18, 2017 at 2:59 pm #2321
Permanent official factory unlock USA AT&T, iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iphone 6
Delivery time: 24-48 hours.
For first 10 IMEI posted or sent to PM.
October 23, 2017 at 7:32 pm #2435
I have an iPhone 6 I did some research and found that sprint was pretty strict on iPhone unlocking I was wondering if you guys could give me more information on the matter?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.