8 replies, 8 voices Last updated by  Muntazir Abbas 2 weeks, 6 days ago
  • Author

Amelia
    Participant
    @Amelia

I have a device with icloud lock what to do?
    all info
    all steps
    what not do
    what you should do

Superb Answer
    Keymaster
    @superbanswer

1 thing to do is do not do nothing , do not restore in itunes or update
    because the lost mode with message its the easy to unlock icloud or bypass activation screen

sarah
    Participant
    @sarah

I have an iphone 5s that is unlocked, fully accessible and has the sim card removed and never hit wifi. Phone is on ios 7.1.2 and successfully jailbroken using Pangu. I am researching ways to read the keychaindb but all steps require me to install openssh and ifile, I placed both deb files into the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder but when I reboot the phone, nothing comes up like nothing was installed. I even tried sending an email to the owner but have not heard a reply for over a week.

How can I remove icloud?

Steve
      Participant
      @Steve

The single solution for unlock icloud that works is from CNET – iCloudRemover 1.0.2, cnet is a trusted solution and tested.
      The software is made by team from unlock-icloud.com is a payed software, or you can use this serial key for iCloudRemover 51283-82837-12273-55877 .With this you can unlock iCloud iPhone 6, 6+, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, iPad tested and working. Is a clean and safe method.
      Unlock iCloud iPhone 6, 6+, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, iPad tested and working
      Download link:
      http://download.cnet.com/iCloud-Remo…-76208327.html
      http://www.unlock-icloud.com
      Serial key:

51283-82837-12273-55877

Qayoom
      Participant
      @qayoom

The long and short of it is, you need to contact the original owner. If the person who sold it isn’t the owner, if they are legit, they should be able to put you in contact to have that person remove it.

If they aren’t, there may be some way to file a claim with eBay.

And no, restoring the device through DFU will not solve the problem….

Hamza khan
    Participant
    @hamza

I used the erase command from icloud to remotely wipe the phone and after restoring the phone, it asks for the original icloud credentials, not mine. It looks like once the imei is tied to apple, that’s it. So the phone is locked, oh well.

junaid
      Participant
      @junaid

@hamza thats did you try removing setup.app folder ? be careful it may need reboot becouse if the phone needs be restored u will be stuck in icloud , so now if its jailbreak and have openssh instaled you may be able to remove setup.app

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  junaid.

Qayoom
      Participant
      @qayoom

The long and short of it is, you need to contact the original owner. If the person who sold it isn’t the owner, if they are legit, they should be able to put you in contact to have that person remove it.

If they aren’t, there may be some way to file a claim with eBay.

And no, restoring the device through DFU will not solve the problem.

Muntazir Abbas
    Keymaster
    @muntazirgb

I guess you are talking about an Activation Locked iOS device? (stuck on the setup screen and cannot get past the”Activate iPhone” screen). You are not allowed to unlock an iOS device that is attached to an Apple ID (iCloud account) without the original owner’s information. The original owner of the device has enabled Find My iPhone, and as a result of the device being erased or lost/stolen and erased, it can lock itself indefinitely until the original account information is entered.

If this is the case, I would suggest returning the device to the previous owner, or if you purchased this from a third-party, return your device immediately (if, of course, who you bought the device from does not have the Apple ID and password required to unlock the device).

If you feel you are in possession of a lost/stolen device, I would recommend turning it over to local law enforcement so that the original owner can retrieve it. The device is no use to you unless you unlock it using the original owner’s Apple ID and password, and as of now, nobody has successfully gotten around it. Anyways, I would think that turning around and selling it would be immoral.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.