Activity Streams Forums Random how to see who visited your facebook profile?

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Lisa Cortis 2 weeks, 4 days ago
  • Author

Aliza Lakhani
    Participant
    @aliza

how to see who visited your facebook profile?

Muntazir Abbas
    Keymaster
    @muntazirgb

You basically can’t. There’s no feature in the app yet. There are some other ways:

#1. No. of likes and comments being made on your profile. If someone keeps commenting and liking, obviously they are on your profile.
    #2. They tell you.
    #3. Somebody tells you that they saw them seeing your profile.
    #4. Somebody tells you that they heard from them that they saw your profile.
    #5. You spying on the suspect.
    #6. You hire somebody to spy on the suspect.
    Etc.

Apps claiming to show visitors are fake at the time of writing this answer. Only 2 social networks have this feature – Orkut and LinkedIn.

Lisa Cortis
    Participant
    @Lisa_Cortis

donno why people cheat, it amazes me a lot cos I gave my husband everything , all the sex styles he wanted, I give to him , I even do it with him on the kitchen floor and cabinet but still he went on to cheat with a 18 year old girl. I never knew he was cheating on me when he receives call in the toilet, opens tap water so I couldnt hear till I got hold of him via (eazihacker at g mail dot com). I thought he too would be a scammer cos other guys just took away my hard earned money by asking me to pay upfront. I didnt even pay upfront, he delivered everything before I payed a token. Truly, there are true professionals.If not for him, i would not have nabbed him. I think there are some professionals that can see your facebook profile

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.