Tagged: 

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  leo adam 2 days, 5 hours ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Gloria Darrin
      Participant
      @GloriaDarrin

Most people use landing page software tools to build their landing pages, as they make it easy to quickly design eye-catching landing pages that convert well. Many of these software tools also have functions that allow you to split test different landing pages, track stats, and manage your email lists.

There are lots of different landing page software providers out there, and the best one for you will depend on exactly what you’re looking for. However, if I had to recommend one, it would probably be Clickfunnels.

I’ve tried a lot, but I just like Clickfunnels the best. It has a simple drag-and-drop page building interface that I prefer over many of the other providers out there. That being said, don’t take my word for it. Shop around, do your own research and compare reviews of the different providers before you settle on one. You can find a pretty in-depth Clickfunnels review here if you’re interested.

Alternatively, you could always build your own in your website CMS from scratch if you’d prefer. It’s a little more difficult, but I’ve done it before on WordPress using a few free plugins.

Either way, good luck!

leo adam
      Participant
      @leo5121472313

thanks

Enjoy Beautiful Themes on Your Android Using Layers Manager

• This reply was modified 2 days, 5 hours ago by  leo adam.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.