3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Superb Answer 1 week, 1 day ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anurag rai
      Participant
      @computerguidehindi

If you want to create a website for your small business, then a web hosting provider who offers a variety of hosting services to suit your needs. Once you choose your provider, you have to create a hosting account and determine which type of hosting will be best for your site.
      Shared Hosting: – Shared Hosting is a very common and very popular web hosting, it is used mostly by those who have online business. Many customers share their storage space on a Powerful Seaver, Shared Hosting has many advantages Is below
      Affordability: That is, everybody can not buy the server, but everyone has to do the job, just after taking a shared hosting, we take some space on the server on the rent we need to win. And it is also in our budget.

http://www.computerguidehindi.com/2019/06/types-of-web-hosting.html

Muntazir Abbas
      Keymaster
      @muntazirgb

Commix Operator is a proficient collective professional utility firm mastering in user-essential, web design, web hosting, digital marketing, Graphic Design and Domain Services. Our result allows forward-thinking organizations to reinvent their business growth and reach through the ingenious use of leading technology. All our work is based on the latest ideas in digital publishing such as web-on-need and charismatic publishing.

Saran
      Participant
      @Saran

That’s a good question. Now I’m looking for a reliable hosting for my new website. I decided to create an online business. I needed a website for that. What do you think of this platform https://www.hostzealot.com/servers/location-egypt? I have heard only positive feedback about them.

Superb Answer
      Keymaster
      @superbanswer

There are various types of web hosting services designed to meet any need for web hosting, the main types of web hosting services available are as follows:
      Types of web hosting services:

1. Shared hosting
      2. Reseller hosting
      3. WordPress hosting
      4. Cloud hosting
      5. VPS hosting
      6. Dedicated hosting

These are some of the best web hosting services available to users, so they can choose any hosting services according to their hosting requirements. If you’re looking for a place to get all of the below hostings, then I’d like to suggest that you choose HosterPort Host.

They provide all of the above-mentioned web hosting at a reasonable price. In addition to providing a free SSL, unlimited hosting resources, free migration of websites, money-back guarantee, 24/7 technical assistance and so much more, just check out their website and make a happy hosting user.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.