30 replies, 28 voices Last updated by Rohit Agarwal 4 months ago
Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author

Digitalservices
      Participant
      @Digitalservices

How can I grow my business? someone send any genuine solution?

Muntazir Abbas
      Keymaster
      @muntazirgb

Go to your topic of expertise, find the no-replied Topics that has the most followers, and assuming that you have an opinion on it, write an answer. Use it as inspiration or the meat for your blog post.

Frank
      Participant
      @Brexit

Lucky we are because nowadays there are plenty of sources that may help grow our business. In order to make my work more effective, I always look for new tips and tactics which could boost the sales. For example, pay attention to this awesome tips https://reply.io/inbound-sales-tactics#1

Clifford
      Participant
      @Loptilm

I have small restaurant. Should I create website for it? I read that it is good for promotion.

Peter
        Participant
        @Luxirt

Yes it is very good for promotion. Every business must have website. You can create good website easy and fast by using WordPress CMS with premium template. You just need to download, install and set it up. Then you can post your content and upload website to the hosting. If you want to see examples, check this one https://www.templatemonster.com/category/chinese-restaurant-wordpress-themes/

peek sharma
      Participant
      @peeksharmaa

Ignoring digital marketing for a business is like opening a business without telling anyone.
      To grow business, to increase audience reach, digital marketing is must.
      There are various ways in digital marketing which can be done to grow business like SEO. SMO, PPC, SMM, Email marketing, etc.
      All these things required good knowledge and strategy.
      To get more lea, you can use Facebook as we all know that there are large number of users who used to remain active on Facebook.
      To increase audience reach, to expand business through Facebook, read- Promote business on Facebook

Frank
      Participant
      @Brexit

You need to take under control every process and only then you will suceed

frank
      Participant
      @piolt

While agility is an important quality for a startup, you can’t fly by the seat of your pants when you’re running a business. Planning your next step, even if that means anticipating all possible scenarios, is the best way to stay grounded and secure as your business evolves. For instance you can start from KeepSolid Sign app. It helps to sign documents or send it for signing on any device, anywhere and anytime and also to work with document offline. Check out the link https://sign.keepsolid.com

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

The digital marketing strategy is very very important for your business as for the current business trends and I will shoot out some of the quick facts to let you know its importance.

Why digital marketing is Important?

The top 10 reasons for “Why do businesses need digital marketing?”[1]

Survival:-

The business needs to be survived and updated with the latest trends so as to make sure you survive in this business industry. This may be an exclamatory note but still, this has to be accomplished to make your survival.

Beware of your Competitors:-

As the word business comes into your mind, the mere next knock is with the competitors. So you should be aware of what your competitors are doing to bring out the best. If you are competing with the top competitors, obviously they would have a love for digital marketing and you’ve to hit the boundary line to win the game.

Kenny Clarys
      Participant
      @kenny

You will need to learn essential mindset training. In order to have a succesful business and make real money you need to start thinking different.

Also you really need to know what is important to grow your business and what is really not important. There are a lot of things which do not make you any money and are a waste of time. And it is mostly NOT what everyone thinks!

My advise is to find the best mentor there is with lots of experience who can teach you everything about growing your business.

In this interesting article. You can read everything about the best business course I ever had!
      I strongly suggest it to everybody. It really changed my life and my business.`

Kisia66
      Participant
      @katya

To use different advertisements.

Kate Fowler
      Participant
      @KandyF

If you are having a business connected to clients. you can make some present to them, like discounts or something like that. I used to read an article about holiday business email and going to work on it.

frank
      Participant
      @piolt

Customers’ perceptions of your business can really make or break a business. Deliver quality experiences and products, and they’ll quickly sing your praises on social media; mess it up, and they’ll tell the world even faster. Fast growth depends on making your current and potential customers happy with their experience.

Sony Backer
      Participant
      @Masha_Esina

If you have an online business there is a big problem coz you dont actually communicate with customers. There may be dishonest customers. You can use the program to verify email address for instance. It helps to work only with real clients.
      I’ve been running an API-focused business for about 4 years now and have been confronted first-hand with the challenges when it comes to verifying email addresses in large numbers, and it’s tricky to say the least. The key to accurate verification results is a strong and long-lasting sending reputation built and strengthened in the course of a long period of time.

Here’s an honestly put together this a l validation api service I can recommend

nikol
      Participant
      @nikol

I have been developing my business for many years, it is not easy. It takes a lot of time and the right strategy. Do not forget that your business is your face, you should know and hear about it. In my business I use branded products http://www.conceptplus.ca/. This increases the visibility of my company and the love of employees. When I see my company logo on different things, I am proud of myself.

Matt Lo
      Participant
      @mattlo

There’s at least two areas you need to focus in your growth:
      – Marketing: Blogging, Quora, social posts, exclusive articles, email newsletters
      – Landing Page Analysis: Google analytics, automated customer support, and email capture conversions

The marketing will help bring some traffic in while your landing page tools will help you figure out their user behavior (which will eventually lead to how to convert your users).

Tom Clement
      Participant
      @Tom

By producing and distributing written content (articles) about their products, services, and customer needs. This content should educate, inform, inspire, and increase the knowledge and awareness of prospects and customers about the small business products and services and how they satisfy their needs.

This is the challenge. This is called content marketing.

Small businesses must do the following four tasks to go and grow its business online:

Media: Design and develop their owned and paid media channels.

Content: Produce and distribute great content for their prospects and customers.

Ads: Design and develop their search and display advertising campaigns.

Google: Setup and launch the Google marketing products.

Media, ads, and Google marketing products are straight forward easy to execute tasks.

Content production and distribution in the challenging task to execute, since small business owners are subject matter experts (SME), but they are not writers. This is a challenge. How do we take the expertise and knowledge out of the small business owners mind and put it in writing?

Small business owners are subject matter experts but they are not writers. Writers are not subject matter experts. We have to develop a methodology to take the small business owners expertise and knowledge into well written articles. Here is where well trained and expert writers come into action.

A writer can produce great content about the small business products and services by interviewing the small business owners and researching and studying about the products, services, and customer’s needs.

Content has to be written by the subject matter expert, but in the small business case, this is almost impossible, because, as we said before, small business owners are subject matter expert, but they are not writers, at least not the majority of them. But the problem can be solved by hiring a well-trained writer that can produce the content with a well-designed methodology.

Once the content production methodology is in place and running, then we can produce the content needed to take the small business online successfully.

Content marketing for small business is one of the most powerful digital marketing tools. It generates several benefits to the small business and its prospects and customers.

Content marketing educates prospects and customers, generates communities, increase top of mind awareness about the small business brand, products and services, improve customer service, generates customer engagement, and finally increase the small business revenue.

This article was written by Julio Sanoja Rial, CEO & Founder of MSalesLeads, a digital marketing agency for small businesses. We help small businesses to go and grow their businesses online.

Tilda123
      Participant
      @Tilda123

you need to choose a business that will definitely be profitable. we live in an era of cryptocurrency. today is the best way to earn your first million). If you are afraid to start, this service can help you. Benice team shares its market forecasts on various coins. Besides they create services for trade and exchange cryptocurrency. After analyzing how much time we spend on trading, they decided to create a simplified trading system is understandable even for a beginner.

Amelia
      Participant
      @Amelia

A loyal and well-trained workforce will help your business move forward and stand up strong against the competition. It will also help to reduce employee turnover which means less lost productivity spent retraining new staff.

murtaza.ali
      Participant
      @murtaza.ali

Developing a trust and loyalty with customers is an absolute must. It is the same with the vendors you deal with. You are their customer so keep that relationship strong – if you’ve found good vendors then you will reap long-term rewards from the solid relationship you will have built and maintained with these suppliers – just as you and your long-term customers will reap benefits from each other.

Alex Jones
      Participant
      @alex

Here are some practical tips to help you grow your customer base.
      1. Get to know your customers.
      2. Offer great customer service.
      3. Nurture existing customers and look for new opportunities.
      4. Use social media.
      5. Attend networking events.
      6. Host events.
      7. Give back to your community.
      8. Measure what works and refine your approach as you go.

Aiken
      Participant
      @Aiken

Build a sales funnel. The first way to quickly grow your business is by building a sales funnel. …
      Utilize a customer management system. …
      Research the competition. …
      Create a customer loyalty program. …
      Identify new opportunities. …
      Build an email list. …
      Form strategic partnerships. …
      Leverage global platforms.

junaid
      Participant
      @junaid

1. Build a sales funnel. The first way to quickly grow your business is by building a sales funnel. …
      2. Utilize a customer management system. …
      3. Research the competition. …
      4. Create a customer loyalty program. …
      5. Identify new opportunities. …
      6. Build an email list. …
      7. Form strategic partnerships. …
      8. Leverage global platforms.

Jeorge Waters
      Participant
      @Mojester

I think that the main key is good employees

QueationDude
      Participant
      @QueationJude

It really depends on the size and target of your business.

Harjot
      Participant
      @Harjot

Sudden growth of E-commerce has compelled brick and mortar outlets to reshape their business strategies because consumer preference is changing. When it comes to online businesses, everything is trackable ranging from customer’s preferences such as time they spend on website etc. But when it comes to offline business it becomes challenging.

Hence, companies are leveraging Retail analytics solution to replica the growth of E-commerce business into offline business so that companies can grow the business. Retail analytics solution help brands in accelerating business growth, enhance customer experience and drive profitability in business.

Muthukumar
      Participant
      @aemuthu

Following steps are using grow your businesses:-

. Know your customers
      . Participate Social Media
      . Group/Community & Forum Participation
      . Analysis your Competitors
      . Analysis Marketing updates
      . Build Customers Email lists

Ejournalz
      Participant
      @ejournalz

Grow Your Business By Leveraging Online Events And Follow The Steps Given

What is it that leads an ambitious entrepreneur to assume leadership? It requires understanding, experience, and knowledge of business organizations and essential practices. In this topic, you’ll find several steps to launch your idea without having to make any expenses.

http://ejournalz.com/grow-your-business-by-leveraging-online-events-and-follow-the-steps-given/

Awes
      Participant
      @Awequa

What about some marketing techniques? I think you can use something like those promo items from https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins and really benefit from using them. Have a look there and good luck with it, guys 🙂

Peter
      Participant
      @Luxirt

Good tips here! I found this info quite useful. I want to start my sport betting service(sport and esport). I have big experience in this field so I’m sure I will succeed. I found great software for this purpose from Betinest, it is special online platform https://www.betinvest.com/online-platform/ As you can see there are all I need. What do you think about my idea?

Rohit Agarwal
      Participant
      @RohitAgarwal

Grow your business with a Loyalty program solution that will increase your customer retention with whatever industry you are targeting.
      So how would you Create Loyalty Program Step-by-Step?
      Here is a link below for proper understanding

Step By Step Guide To Creating A Loyalty Program

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.