Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

junaid
      Participant
      @junaid

Hello,

I’m searching a website for download and watch Hindi movies anybody have any idea? can anyone recommend a website?

Thanks…

Amelia
      Participant
      @Amelia

Hotstar, netflix, Amazon prime etc are a few website where you can download and watch movies of all genres and kind. They have a minimal subscribtion charge but have great content. The best part is everything is legal and hassle free. The sound and video quality is great and the viewing experience is great

I don’t recommend any website where you get pirated version like torrents etc. The sound and video quality is compromised most of the times. Most importantly it’s illegal and an offence in eyes of law.

Jennis
      Participant
      @JennisFr

If you have a Firestick or some kind of Android TV, I recommend that you install Kodi. It is a really great alternative to Netflix which will allow you to stream a lot of movies and TV shows easily. It is not difficult to install it if you follow the tutorial on https://www.firestickhow.com/no-limits-magic-build-kodi.html I am pretty sure that you will like it a lot too. I have been using Kodi for several months so far, and I would never switch back to Netflix, honestly. It offers so much for less. Think about it 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.