Activity Streams Forums Health and Medicine 500G Chicken breast per day

Tagged: ,

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Grace Smith 18 hours, 32 minutes ago
  • Author

I’m getting sick of chicken breast right now, I’m on my 6th week of my meal plan. I’ve been eating 500g chicken breast per day and on dinner 250g beef steak/mince.
    As I’m not allowed to eat any dairy products. Is there any other recipe for chicken breast like some sauce on it or just restraining it from being dry.
    I’ve been hitting 2k calories per day. Sometimes I’m using sauces from waldenfarms but I only have 2 flavors of it like sweet bbq and spicy bbq?

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

Custom animation agency

Grace Smith

What a coincidence, my friend is cooking a chicken adobo yesterday. It’s actually a Filipino cuisine cooked with vinegar and soy sauce but it’s so delicious. I guess it’s perfect for you since you don’t have to add dairy to it while cooking. I have searched a Filipino chicken adobo recipe online I hope you’ll try it. For your ingredients, you may buy it online check it here or if you have some time, go to the department store near you. However, Filipino chicken adobo is savory and is designed to be eaten with rice. If you’re on a diet and not a fond of eating rice(white rice perhaps) try to red rice, instead. Message me if you have more questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.