Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

davidtom
      Participant
      @davidtom5311

It’s the advance time and the way to do everything has improved. Even the way to formulate your IT exam has improved. Now you can download 500-470 dumps for complete exam preparation from Exam4Help. You don’t have to search for exam-related study stuff from different sources and integrate them to make a sense. You can simply 500-470 compact guide that contains a thorough explanation of exam-related stuff at one place. With this study material, you have money-back guarantee that allows you to claim your money in case of dissatisfaction. All the data is well presented in 500-470 dumps questions and answers to make it easier for candidates to memorize the details. You can check out about how it can help you by downloading a free demo version. Now download original PDF file and practice on Testing Engine for quick preparation.

Sample Questions:

Question: 1
      What two best describe self-healing functionality on vEdges? (Choose two.)

A. Software reconfiguration capability allowing for dynamic reconfiguration of existing channels
      B. In software upgrade process, rolling back to the previously running software image when connectivity to vManage fails
      C. vManage detect routing outage detection to detect reachability outages and understand their scope and likely root cause
      D. With configuration change, rolling back the configuration change when loss of connectivity to vManage

Answer: BD

Question: 2
      Which three statements best describe Cisco ISE configuration capabilities? (Choose three.)

A. ISE Deployment Assistant (IDA) is a built in application designed to accelerate the deployment of Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
      B. Cisco ISE includes wireless setup wizard and visibility wizard.
      C. ISE requires an understanding of the command line for set-up and configuration.
      D. ISE wizards and pre-canned configurations ease ISE roll-out significantly.
      E. Cisco Active Advisor provides additional guidance for ISE deployments

Answer: ABE

JohanaClusters
      Participant
      @JohanaClusters

I succeed in passing my exam by using the Latest 500-470 Sample Questions from DumpsGator. I found them very convenient and reliable, not only they were affordable but also very effective. Most of the questions appeared in the real exam and I was able to pass quite easily.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.