Why Choose Smart Contract Digitizing?
Choosing an embroidery digitization on-demand service is the ideal way to go about your embroidery design projects. It can take years to get acquainted with all the variables involved in the process. It will require you to learn many aspects covering subjects like:
- Hooping methods
And on top of that, you have to add full scale digitizing.
Contract digitizing can help in getting finished products that give the impression that you have been in the industry for many years. Some of the key reasons it is a smart decision are as follows:
- Reducing or eliminating the percentage of poor quality or damaged products
- Learn the process of digitizing – using proper mapping, underlay techniques, and density for each design and application
- There are so many variables involved that it is a complex process that takes lots of time and effort to master
The best contract digitizers began as machine operators and spent many years learning how garments and embroidery designs work together. So when they move over to digitizing, they can think in terms of stitches and not just digitizing software and graphics.
How Does Embroidery Digitizing Work
As already mentioned, there are some steps involved in the digitization of an image to be used in embroidery work. Digitizers have the professional prowess and experienced required to take each step carefully to prevent any errors. The different steps involved are as follows:
- i. Choice of Image
- The first step is finding an image to be downloaded. Many factors affect how the stitched model is going to look close to the original image. Digitizers keep these factors in mind when selecting the right image.
- ii. Size Adjustment
- Once the image is selected, there is minimal size adjustment to ensure that the final product doesn’t get distorted or affected in any way. Most importantly, the image’s proportions are not tampered with.
- iii. Color Adjustments
- Images with fewer colors are considered better to get the desired results. This is because of many reasons of which the 2 most important ones include the following:
- Very few colors can render outputs closer to the original input
- Only a few tones can be worked on with an embroidery machine
- iv. Image Settings
- The embroidery digitization on-demand service will work with the image settings. This can involve the use of image manipulation software to adjust many factors like colors and other elements. So when the design has text, it will be required to make the text bold to make it easily legible.
- v. File Loading
- Once the image is adjusted, it is loaded into the digitization software.
- vi. Stitching
Once the machine has completed digitizing, it will present a wide range of information including the estimated time and stitch count. Embroidery machines can also divide shapes and colors into multiple layers. This helps in prioritizing the order of stitching for different elements.
Modern Embroidery Digitizing vs. Traditional Embroidery Designs
Traditional hand-crafted embroidery will always have a special place in the industry. Machine embroidery, followed by the recent embroidery digitizing has revolutionized the industry, making it possible to complete bulk orders in lesser time and reducing production costs by huge margins.
Find out how contract digitizing provides many benefits over machine needlework.
Modern embroidery digitization on-demand service significantly reduces the amount of manual labor required in the production process.
- Digitized files address the execution aspect of the traditional machines
- Labor aspects are restricted to only maintaining the threat and machine or handling any production run errors
When you choose a contract digitizer, it is possible to prevent such production run errors. The files created by such professionals undergo thorough evaluation for quality and seamless production runs.
ii. Wider Range of Selection & Flexibility
A digitizer also offers much more freedom in terms of selection. This is because digitization allows you to replicate almost any design onto the material using digitized files. It is possible to achieve a high level of customization in terms of so many variables including:
All types of materials can be used for the embroidered designs, ranging from stains to leathers and everything in between.
Quality control is another feature that gives a contract digitizing its advantages. It offers many more advantages over traditional machine embroidery.
Choosing a Contract Digitizer
Quality embroidery results depend on quality digitizing. It takes experienced, professional digitizers to ensure that the embroidery designs transform into perfect embroidery work every time. So make sure to consider the following factors when choosing the perfect digitizer for your embroidery works:
- Choice of Fabrics: The right embroidery digitization on-demand service will digitize for any fabric, including special ones like silks, terrycloth, leather, velour, and others.
- Intricate Works: They should be able to work on intricate works such as logos that involve minute details, tiny lettering, shadowing, color blends, and fades. Such projects require the use of special techniques to get the desired results.
The right embroidery digitization on-demand service doesn’t follow any shortcuts to the projects. They follow the process of placing the stitches on a computer screen or digitizing tablet from point to point. This helps ensure full coverage and detail capturing, and prevents jagged letters.
Thus, digitizing is a much more effective and smarter way to transform your designs and ideas into embroidery works. It is cost-effective and time-saving and helps you achieve your goals.