We are the leading provider of oil and gas training courses in the USA because most companies prefer to buy courses on oil and gas training. We can provide all kinds of training courses for oil and gas industries like Gas and Liquid Chromatography, Oil and Gas Exploration Business, Global Petroleum Management, Oil and Gas Contract Programs.
Petrolessons has the videos of all great and experience Expert in Oil and gas industries.
Are looking for the great and latest Oil and Gas Training Courses (2019)in the USA, please check the following training courses:
In-classroom Oil and gas training courses:
- Fundamentals of Reservoir Engineering – Houston, TX – Nov. 11-15, 2019
- Petroleum Engineering for Non-engineers – Houston, TX – Aug 6-9, 2019
- EPC Sales and Proposals – Houston, TX – Oct 10-11, 2019
- Water-flood Management
- The exploitation of Tight and Unconventional Reservoirs – Houston, TX – Aug. 19-21, 2019
- Sequence Stratigraphy Applied to Exploration Training – Calgary, CA – July 12-17, 2020
- Oilfield Water Management – Houston, TX – Oct 28-29, 2019
All Oil and gas training Courses:
- Unconventional Astrophysics – 13-Course Bundle
- Solids Control 3-Course Bundle
- How to Troubleshoot PLCs – Essential Training
- Gas Lift Equipment
- De-Oiling: Oil Removal From Water
- Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and SPM Design
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Understanding Brazil E&P
- Artificial Lift
- Introduction to IEC Ex
- Hydrocarbon Generation in a Sedimentary Basin
- How to Create Your Emergency Drug and Alcohol Test Kit
- Engineered Equipment Management
- Shale Oil Characterization
- Introduction to Portfolio Analysis – O&G
- Workover Well Control
- Understanding the Forms of Gas Lift
- Water-Based Mud
- Well Outflow
- Solids Control
- Natural Gas Pipeline Flow Calculations
Other Courses (pertolessons unique oil and gas courses series):
- Time Management Basics.
- Mastering Microsoft Teams (2019).
- Excel for Project Management.
- Project Management Fundamentals.
- Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering.
- Introduction to OSHA.
- New Manager Starter Kit.
- Power BI Essentials.
This course offers the know-how to make day-to-day decision-making simple: how to plan data acquisition? What kind of data is needed for this? How do I use the data as a reservoir management tool? How to increase the NPV’s ultimate recovery & projects? The conceptual principles will be applied to assist reservoir and extraction engineers to better understand and execute their main tasks; to locate oil and gas reserves and to optimize the recovery of hydrocarbons under primary, secondary and tertiary schemes, with emphasis on bottom-line production.
What you will learn in these Courses:
- Petroleum geology and its impact on reservoir performance
- How to plan data acquisition to obtain sufficient data to establish rock and fluid properties
- Various reservoir drives and understanding of related reservoir performance.
- The industry established techniques (deterministic and probabilistic) to book and maximize oil and gas reserves
- Well production optimization and how to select candidate wells for work-overs
- How to use the well testing tool as an effective reservoir management tool
- Causes of water production and how to reduce/control water production
- The screening process for enhanced oil recovery schemes.
- How to design and implement water-flood projects.
- How to estimate the incremental oil recovery from E.O.R schemes
- How to monitor the performance of E.O.R schemes to achieve the targeted reserves/production level.
- The characteristics of unconventional reservoirs; such as tight sands, Shale gas, CBM, including the new techniques to estimate reserves and production profile
- Horizontal good applications including Multi-stage facing optimization and performance evaluation